How far?
That obviously is a phrase peculiar to Nigerians! However, I am writing from another perspective.
I
heard about an Englishman who served as a missionary in East Africa
from 1981 to 1991. He taught English at a local secondary. In 1981, he
had an offer to teach in the Middle East for £2,000 a month, but he
chose to teach in East Africa for £60 a month . Yes, £60 a month! No
electricity, no running water, etc.
Feels eccentric!
Great sacrifice!
However today, his very first convert in Congo has planted about 300 churches!
Now £2,000 pales into insignificance in the face of fulfilment!
Now £2,000 pales into insignificance in the face of fulfilment!
How far could I go to please my Master who has enlisted me on His team?
How much could one sacrifice to find fulfillment?
How far could one go to bring glory to the Name of the Almighty God!?
How much could one sacrifice to find fulfillment?
How far could one go to bring glory to the Name of the Almighty God!?

No comments:
Post a Comment